October Shopping List



As usual here is my shopping list from the previous month.
As you can see I finally start buying some warmer clothes. This year summer didn’t want to go away and we are almost in Christmas season and the temperature is still around 18/20 degrees.

I like warm weather but I have to admit I miss some big sweaters and coats. Hope you like the items I got and click the links if you want to check them online.  


Como já é habitual aqui está a minha lista de compras do mês passado.

Como podem ver finalmente comprei algumas roupas mais quentinhas. Este ano o verão não se quer ir embora e daqui a pouco estamos no Natal e a temperatura continua nos 8/20 graus.


Eu gosto de bom tempo mas confesso já tenho saudades de umas camisolas e casacos quentes.

Espero que gostem das comprinhas e se quiserem ver as peças online basta clicar nos links.



 MANGO - buy here



CORTEFIEL - buy here






H&M - buy here

 


H&M - buy here



MANGO - buy here



  
MANGO - buy here




 MANGO - buy here





 PRIMARK - buy here





ZARA - buy here 





 MANGO - buy here
 





ZARA - buy here 







10 comments:

  1. A amarela e azul estão lindíssimas!

    Beijo!
    Cores do Vício

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black dress is my favourite!!

    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. O blazer da H&M é lindo! :)
    Um beijinho,
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorei o blazer da h&m, tão giro!
    Beijinhos, www.thefancycats.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obrigado querida :D

    Adoro todas as tuas escolhas, especialmente aquele casaco ao xadrez que é vida! :D

    NEW DECOR POST | omg: NUDES AT HOME?! Is it POSSIBLE?
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice items, lovely list. Great post dear, so nice and interesting.
    Like it so much!

    Have a nice weekend, darling! New post is on my blog.
    Visit me, and follow. Hope see you soon. Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the pieces are so great! I love especially the colourful sweaters and I think now you are very well equipped for the colder season.
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your post! I'm following your blog, can you follow mine? :)

    www.aflormaria.blogspot.pt

    kisses

    ReplyDelete