Grammy Awards 2014 – The looks

White, gold and two orange dresses I loved!

 
This year’s Grammy red carpet was full of white and gold. Nothing too crazy or too scandalous for a music event, just a couple of nice and pretty dresses…

I made a selection of white and gold because were the most seen colors of the night but I couldn’t leave the two orange dresses that I actually loved, not only because they stood up in a night where the stars played so safe but also because the dresses were so so pretty.

What’s your favorite?



IN WHITE
 
Beyonce wearing Michael Costello
It’s not my style but I think it’s a typical Beyonce dress. And thinking its Grammy night she is not afraid to show some flesh.



Iggy Azelea wearing Elie Saab
I don’t even know who she is but the dress is gorgeoussss! Well it’s Elie Saab… that says it all!



Kacey Musgraves in Armani Prive
Nothing much to say, a little bit too fairy for me. And the shoes look horrible!  
 
 

Katy Perry in Valentino
I like the Valentino musical notes collection. And the theme couldn’t be more appropriate. She looks nice but that hair is kinda silly. Anyway I’ve seen her so much worst that I have to consider this look a nice one.
 
 

Paris Hilton wearing Xtina Milani
I would take the sleeves off and the collar and maybe I would like this dress. The hair though is very pretty and looks good on her.
 
 
Sara Bareilles in Blumarine
I like this dress, is cute and I think the red shoes and clutch was a good match.
 
 
 
IN GOLD
 
Chrissy Teigen in Hanna Johnson
Mermaid dresses are normally too much for me but Chrissy looks sooooo pretty. It’s one of my favorite looks of the night. Love it!
 
 
Chrissy Teigen in Hanna Johnson
Mermaid dresses are normally too much for me but Chrissy looks sooooo pretty. It’s one of my favorite looks of the night. Love it!
 
 
Taylor Swift in Gucci
I like this dress. Its pretty and elegant.
 
 
Amber Rose wearing Naeem Kahn
It’s a fierce dress but Amber Rose is all about that right? It’s a so so dress.
 
 
 IN ORANGE
 
Natasha Bedingfield wearing Christian Siriano
This dress got my attention as soon as I look at it. Love the color, love the style, this is my kind of dress if I was a star! Haha
 
 
Giuliana Rancic in Alex Perry
I love the color, is fresh, pops out and it look good on her body, she is too skinny and this kind of color makes her look much better. It’s a very pretty dress for sure.
 
 
 





2 comments:

  1. Adorei os vestidos da Chrissy e da Taylor Swift :)
    O laranja da Natasha também é giro!

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissy and Taylor Swift looked stunning. Gorgeous dresses. Great selection dear

    xx

    ReplyDelete