Dolce and Gabbana filigree sunglasses

Check some of the models with this delicate pattern of thin wire!

 
 
Dolce & Gabbana Fall Winter 2014 collection was all about this delicate kind of jewelrymetalwork. It started as a decoration for the accessories such as bags and shoes and finally reached the eyeglasses collection.

The first model that you can see in the main picture is like a Femme Fatale kind of glasses. I wouldn’t imagine myself with a pair but I can’t deny the beauty of the design.
 
For the ones like me that don’t like to be the center of the party there are a more discreet options with plastic frames decorated with filigree.
 
 



 

 

8 comments:

  1. so gorgeous sunglasses. :)

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA
    Like me on FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun.

    www.thesequnedswans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so fun and lovely but the ones with full detailing are a little risky, not so sure about them. Are there any similar options in another brand such as mango or zara?

    http://stylesavoirfaire.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So chic - I wish!! xx

    http://intheeve.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. best replica ysl bags navigate to this website m6r01j6g03 replica bags supplier click to find out more z7p73i4g67 replica louis vuitton bags replica bags qatar replica bags reddit my explanation k0j35t6e29 replica bags karachi

    ReplyDelete