KENZO eye collection…

…. and similar items with great prices plus street style pics!



Kenzo catwalk was invaded but eyes in his Fall/Winter collection.
The eye has a mythological symbolism in some cultures as a protector and at least for kenzo it worked because the collection is a huge success.
I really like it, I´m in love with all kind of prints and I think this one is particularly fun! I did a selection of some Kenzo items but I also picked some cool items for low budgets. Take a look!



Some of KENZO items
 


Cheap similiar items

 
 
Street style





5 comments:

  1. Kenzo is so fun and playful, but in all honesty I think that a jumper with 20 eyes staring at me every time I pass a window or mirror would freak me out LOL. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits love rip up jeans great post.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gostei muito da coleção! Ótimo post :)
    Por acaso até tenho um top com este padrão, mas não dá para este tempo.

    mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those Kenzo shirts. Wantttt. Neeeeed.

    www.thesequinedswans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great garments from that collection!

    xx

    ReplyDelete