Swatch collection Fall-Winter 2013/14



I’m a huge fan of watches and if I don’t have or buy more is because it can be an expensive accessory. But there are brands that conceal the good price with a good product and in the world of watches, Swatch is definitely one of them.

I’m a Swatch fan since I was a kid, I used to have those rubber skinny ones with themes and I still have them all as a collection.

Till today I buy a swatch every year, well actually last year end up buying two, and my eyes are already looking for a new one.

 

With the fall-winter collection being launched I already made a selection of my favorites.

Take a look.

 








 

5 comments:

  1. Amei verdadeiramente o primeiro, em versão tortoise!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eu tinha tantos swatch com bonecos e das mais variadas cores! Sempre gostei muito dessa marca! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog ....
    great post ... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these watches! Really nice items

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gostei muito do relógio do lado esquerdo

    ReplyDelete