Animal print dresses

























You might already know how a big fan I am of animal print. Leopard, zebra, snake, etc, I really love garments with this prints. However I don’t have an animal print dress and is actually something I would like to buy.


I have been looking at some and I found one at Mango that I might get. The price is super nice and I just need to try it on and look how it fits.

Anyway I did a search and found a lot of animal print dresses, what´s your favorite?










4 comments:

  1. I like this dresses, they are so trendy now ! But in my city sometimes the people compare them with CHONI CLOTHE, (as in jersey shore. I thisk, that if tu know how combine them, you can get a great look.
    kisses: http://otrajanemas.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the animal print dresses!!
    kisses!

    http://miestilobasico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, I think animal printed dresses are really the the new LBD

    Greetings from London,

    www.chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete