Ice Blue color trend

I love the names that are used to define some color variations. I remember when I was a kid people used to define the color variations only buy adding light or dark: dark blue, light blue, dark red, light red, etc. Now and special due to the fashion industry colors have all kind of names and year to year those names multiply.

Ice blue is a good example and is one of the “It” colors of the season. It’s defined by a glacial blue, clear, pale and with a slight touch of white or gray. There are different variations that can be very light always white to darker shades.

This was never a favorite color for me but I’m starting to like it more and more. What do you think? Check my pictures and let me know your opinion.
 
 
 
 



SHOPPING




 

 



 


 
CELEBRITIES








 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment