Girls I Really Like: Taylor Tomasi Hill

I was used to see this woman every time I was looking at street style blogs or fashion week pictures but I didn’t know who she was. The fact is she was always there and I always loved her style.

I love red hairs! It’s something I was always attracted to, not in the sentimental way but in an esthetic sense. This woman is not only a red hair but has also a figure that could perfectly match a model. She is tall, thin and beautiful.

But who is this red hair? Taylor is the style and accessories director for US Marie Claire magazine and former accessories director of Teen Vogue. She is considered one of the trend setters of the industry, the kind of person everyone likes to follow and copy.












- Taylor was in the list of the Best Dressed of 2012. Check this video:





- You need to see these pictures from her wedding. Stunning wedding dress designed by J. Mendel in a soft grey color. Amazing!





 

 

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Very nice pictures! She just looks amazing!!

    xo
    http://sarandasuzannaadriana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete