Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child

I really like a good dance music vibe, always did, even though I’m not the kind of rave girl and have never been to Ibiza either. 
Some dance music groups launch music and then we never hear about them again, some others come to stay and promote their good stuff.
 
The Swedish house mafia is one of those groups and when I heard they are going to break up I couldn’t believe it. I always get a little melancholic when I hear about good projects that end too soon.
 
Anyway their songs will stay in my memory. This one I will post here is one of many that make me chill but this one is the one playing right now and it’s so damn cool.
 
Up on the hill across the blue lake,
That's where I had my first heartbreak
I still remember how it all changed
My father said,
"Don't you worry, don't you worry, child
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry now"
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment