Orange Rust

Color Trend


I was never big orange fan, if I have in my closet one piece in this color is for sure not real orange but a variation of it such as the Orange Rust.
The Orange rust as the name suggests comes from the color of rust, a mix of orange and brown that is perfect for the weather transition.
 
I have seen many pieces in this color lately and personally I really like this color in pants.

What about you? Do you like orange rust? If so take a look at my suggestions!
 
 





 

2 comments:

  1. ora aí está uma cor que me agrada muito =D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoro este tipo de cor, tons laranja/ferrugem, principalmente no Outono quando tendencialmente as cores escurecem e este tipo de tom ilumina qualquer visual.

    Beijinhos
    http://manual-da-moda.blogs.sapo.pt/

    ReplyDelete