Tous SS14 jewelry collection

Check my favorites: Dinah and Bright collections



The Spanish brand Tous it’s known by quality, sophistication and elegance,and although his famous little bear has never made me a fan, the new jewelrypieces are getting more and more my attention.



So far I have a huge crush for Brightand Dinah collections.The Dinah collection is already known but it’s renewed with other models, rings and bracelets which I love, with beautiful stones!

The Bright collection is a spectacular modern collection, which combines small stones and pearls.Love the rings and bracelets as well.
Don’t miss the pictures, check it out!
 
 





2 comments:

  1. Na minha opinião, as peças da Tous estão cada vez mais bonitas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As peças da colecção Bright foram amor à primeira vista, os anéis já não me saem da cabeça!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete