Just in: New clothes

A coat, two skirts and a pair of ankle boots. Check it out!

 

Just want to share with you my latest purchases. As you can see I do buy a lot but I try doing it in a safe way. By this I mean I don’t buy expensive things, I prefer to manage my budget in order to have a more diverse wardrobe. It doesn’t mean I don’t give myself a special present sometimes though.

But one thing I don’t do is to buy just as a maniac. When I buy I normally really like and I’m almost sure I will wear that a lot.

 

My recent purchases were this Zara coat that I adore. I wanted an animal print coat and this is perfect because is very simple.

 

I got these two skirts and one of them finally my leather skirt that was so cheap and fits great. And finally some new black ankle boots.   

 

 

ZARA COAT - €69.95

 
 
ZARA SKIRT - €29.95

 
 
PULL AND BEAR ANKLE BOOTS - €59.99

 
 
 
H&M SKIRT - €9.95

 


 


 

12 comments:

  1. Nice selection I will wear it great job.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great purchases, I need a little retail therapy myself!! xxo
    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosto da 1ª saia

    Sónia
    Taras e Manias

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amo a saia de pele da Zara, mesmo uma perfeição absoluta!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that skirt!

    www.thesequinedswans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great purchases. The skirt is awesome and the coat gorgeous. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Just let me know so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your purchases!!

    kisses:))

    www.algoparaponerme.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love skirts!! In fact love everything! Great purchases

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post great items!

    SSSx
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love le skirt colour :3
    <3 chloe-anna
    http://prettylildolls.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow I love your purchases esp the maroon/plum skirt <3

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete