Sweaters part I – 36 styles for less than €40!
























With the arrival of fall, sweaters are one of my favorite garments. I love this item especially the ones with cool designs or funny prints.
The stores are full of great pieces to choose from, as well as name brand designers. Who doesn’t remember the famous tiger sweater from Kenzo that was all over the place last year?


I decided to split this post into two. This first one you can find a selection of more than xxx sweaters for less than xxx euros. And I promise there are all super cute!

The next post that you can read tomorrow has a different selection, with sweaters from the best designers but also with a completely price range.

For now enjoy these ones! The ones I can actually afford! LOL




 
 


 




5 comments:

  1. love the floral shirt from mango

    www.thesequinedswans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encanta el de h&m!
    *
    *
    *
    NUEVO POST WWW.L-ESSENCE.NET

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING Post!!!

    Would you like to folllow each other?! Let me know!!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete