NYFW Spring/Summer 2014– My favorites!

 
New York Fashion Week is one of my favorite shows. Mostly because I love American designers,
it’s a type of fashion that goes really good with my own style and I think the shows are very cosmopolitan.


As many of you probably did I checked the catwalks and made a selection of my favorite looks. Ralph Lauren was the one I selected more pictures from, the collection is gorgeous and it was hard to pick my favorites. Zan Posen and Anna Sui were one of my top favorites as well. Then as you can see I pick here and there, some designers have a piece or two that I really liked so that’s the reason those pictures are bigger.

I would love to know what your favorite one was, let me know!





RALPH LAUREN



DONNA KARAN



ZAC POSEN



ANNA SUI



CHRISTIAN SIRIANO



NAEEM KHAN



J. MENDEL

 
 
BADGLEY MISCHA



VISTORIA BECKHAM



CAROLINA HERRERA

 
 
DIANE VON FUSTENBERG



MARCHESA



MARC JACOBS



RACHEL ZOE

3 comments:

  1. I love all the collections. Looks like we have a fabulous spring/summer ahead of us.

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and can't wait for spring already

    Chris x

    Greetings from London,

    www.chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful collections!

    Great post!

    xo

    ReplyDelete