GAS bijoux

I recently found this amazing jewelry brand that I’m sure you will love as much as I do.
Gas Bijoux is a French company, from the south of France, created by the designer Andre Gas.

The pieces are adorable, my favorites are the bracelets because I’m a bracelet freak but the earrings and the necklaces are also gorgeous.

 

I made a selection of some of my favorite items but take a look at the website and check everything; it’s worth it I promise!


 http://www.gasbijoux.com

 

 

 




 
 

 

 
 
 





 
 

 

 

 
 




 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. The jewelry is really beautiful!!


    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything!
    A very good post!
    Kisses!
    I hope in my new post girls!
    www.elblogdemypersonalshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Che splendide collezioni! Molto belle davvero!!!

    Alessia
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Video outfit YOUTUBE
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!
    Thanks for passing by :)

    Very nice pieces!

    kiss
    from
    Greece

    ReplyDelete