Met Ball 2013 – My favorites

I know this year´s topic was the Punk, as mentioned in the previous post, but honestly some outfits were too much. Not everyone looks good with this style and some ladies seemed out of a horror movie.

My all favorite is Sienna Miller, she embraced the theme without exaggeration. She was stunning, drop-dead gorgeous. I loved the dress, the spike jacket and the hairstyle.


My other favorites are a little more classic, but whose dresses I loved it!

What about you, which ones were your favorites?

 
 
 
Sienna Miller: Like I’ve said my top favorite. She looks amazing. The only thing I don’t like is the company… she could do better right? J
Anyway everything is perfect in this Burberry outfit.


 
Gwyneth Paltrow: I love this Valentino Couture hot pink gown. I don’t know why but I’m loving pink right now and this dress being simple isa t the same time super elegant.

 
 

Amanda Seyfried: What I most like in this Givenchy Couture dress is the print. You can’t see in this picture but the back is also beautiful.


 
 
Jessica Alba: This dress could look horrendous in any other woman cause the cut is not an easy one but Jessica looks awesome.  It’s not noticeable but this Tory Burch dress is all leather!

 

Kate Bosworth: I told you Im having a crush in pink lately. I love Balmain, I love this dress, even though I don’t think Kate looked happy at all. She is getting a little weird in her face but anyway this dress is a piece of art.

 



 
Cameron Diaz: I was really surprised when I saw this picture this is not the kind of dress I was expecting seeing Cameron with. I think the color looks great and she looked great. This cape is too cool!

 



 

Karolina Kurkova: A dress by Mary Katrantzou that created this awesome asymmetric printed dress. What I most like is the print of course and the fact that suits her in perfection.

 



 
Stacey Keibler: This woman knows how to dress! What a beautiful Rachel Roy dress in an amazing body. Love the studs marking the theme and giving the look a modern wage.

 




Chanel Iman: In love with this J. Mendel black and white striped organza gown. What a gown omg! I also love the pink clutch matching the hair, cute and fun!

 



 
Ivanka Trump: I think Ivanka looks super elegant in this Juan Carlos Obando. I love the color block and if you didn’t notice she is pregnant! Unbelievable right? So chic.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Lovely looks indeed! <3

    xoxo
    Saranda @ Sarandipity
    http://sarandasuzannaadriana.blogspot.nl

    PS: Burberry the beat giveaway ending tomorrow:
    http://sarandasuzannaadriana.blogspot.nl/2013/04/giveaway-burberry-beat.html

    ReplyDelete