Skinny rings

It's so funny and interesting how suddenly something becomes a trend. The skinny rings for instance just popped up and no one knows exactly how or why this trend started.

Everything becomes even more interesting when the trend in this case includes not only using the rings where supposedly is normal to but also in the fingertips.

I love skinny rings but I confess I didn’t get used to use them in my fingertips. Do you like it? How to use these rings?








Check some of these skinny rings available online





2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie!
    nice post!
    I have a super Haute1 giveaway at my blog, pass by!
    http://www.themidniteblues.blogspot.it/2013/04/haute1-on-my-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be my next purchase.
    www.cc-fashiontipsandtricks.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete