Kemp Muhl - Maybelline commercial model

New section in the blog! I hope you enjoy it.
How often do we see commercials, magazines ads, music videos, and we think “who´s that girl or boy?” Here I will try to find out who that model, actor, etc., that I saw in that specific spot is.

 
Will start with an American girl, Charlotte Kemp Muhl, that caught my attention in the recent Maybelline commercial.
 
 
 
As soon as I start researching about her I was surprised by the brands she already represented. Tommy Hilfiger, Sisley, D & G, Donna Karan, Maybelline, Swarovski, and Jennifer Lopez's brand J.LO. These are just a few examples.
Beyond the modeling career she also acts and sings and has been in some music videos.
 




She is currently dating Sean Lennon, John´s Lennon and Yoko Ono sun.
 





 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment