Girls I Really Like: Cat Deeley

This girl is one of my all-time idols! Most you recognize her from the famous contest TV show So You Think You Can Dance but I remember Cat since her time in MTV in which she was one of the British charts presenters. By that time I used to love watching her, she was always beautiful and fun.

After some time I stop seeing her on TV, even though she continued her career in the British TV, until I saw her again in the famous dance show.

When it comes to style she is one of those women whose style has everything to do with me. I love her casual style and also her choices for the red carpet events. I have a special admiration for her hair. Love that gorgeous blonde hair!!



RED CARPET








CASUAL / STREET STYLE









MAGAZINE COVERS




No comments:

Post a Comment